A medium-ranged one-handed weapon with medium damage.
- Offensive Ability 3 (+1, +1, +1, +1, +1)
- Attack Speed 10
Parry: Avatar will raise the sword into a parry position. If you are attacked with a physical attack at this moment, your avatar will deflect the hit, causing no damage. Your avatar can then quickly counterattack after a successful block, dealing twice as much damage as its normal attack.
Players can hold [Shift + Space] to keep the parry position and wait for a successful block.
Damage = 2 times (Offensive Ability)
- The word Parry is defined as an act of deflecting or blocking an incoming attack.
- The Long Sword is one of the more balanced weapon classes in the game.
- Players can parry attacks without a shield.
- Magical shields (e.g., Storm Shield, Nemesis Shield, Shield of Misfortune) can be used to block elemental attacks, depending on the shield's preference, during a parry.
- Keep in mind that if you're using parry with a magical shield the shield will NOT deal magic damage upon blocking successfully; you must use the Block function ([Z] key) to use the magical shield's offensive ability.
- Parry cannot block the following moves: Great Sword Special Attack, War Hammer Special Attack
|Bronze Long Sword||10 Copper||
|High Bronze Long Sword||5 Bronze Long Swords||
|Zoa Bronze Long Sword||5 High Bronze Long Swords||
|Giga Bronze Long Sword||5 Zoa Bronze Long Swords||
|Holy Bronze Long Sword||5 Giga Bronze Long Swords||
|Paragon Bronze Long Sword||5 Holy Bronze Long Swords||