Sleep is an abnormal effect which makes an entity fall asleep in drowsiness. It is recognized by bubbles of multiple sizes flying up from the entity, and the affected being actually falling down. The affected being cannot move, attack, or use items as with Paralyze and Petrify. However, the being wakes up when something damages it. There is a special rule, the affected being cannot be restored from sleeping the first 3 seconds from the beginning of the abnormal state, after 3 seconds have passed, the next hit wakes up the affected being, still, other puppets can throw a Snow Ball at the affected being, this works at monsters, too. Effective for using weapons which do a lot of damage in one hit, there are three exceptions where the being won't wake up: When the attack does no damage (Poison Lizard hit / protected an elemental attack with a necklace), Gold Scale, and Rem Whip. When the affected being is left intact, the Sleep duration can be quite long. The toughest form of Sleep is most likely continuous damage periods with it, see Dragon Butterfly and Tussock Moth.
- Sudden drowsiness, the affected being falls asleep.
- Cannot do anything other than summon pets.
- Cannot be restored from the sleeping the first 3 seconds from the moment when it started.
- Awaken by a damaging hit after 3 seconds have passed.
Cures, Preventions, & Causers
List of items which cure this abnormal state:
- Snow Ball (In front, others only)
- Fairy Wand (In front, costs 1, 1)
- Coffee (self)
- Sweet Chocolate (self)
- Cocoa (self, less than 5 minutes?)
- Milk Cocoa (self, 30 minutes)
- Royal Cocoa (self, 1 hour)
- Bitter Chocolate (few hours, others only)
- Pure Chocolate (1 day, others only)
- Royal Chocolate (2 days, others only) [Note: When you faint, you lose the immunity!]
[Normal 50%, Double 75%, Triple 100%]
- Lava Ring (+ Blaze Resistance)
- Spirit Ring (+ Poison Resistance)
- Incubus Ring (+ Petrify Resistance)
- Sleeping Potion (self)
- Slumber Needle (in front, straight line)
- Sleep Kunai (in front, straight line, longer duration)
- Sleeping Scroll (everyone around)
- Sleep Grass (same as Sleeping Scroll)
- Gold Scale (everyone around, 10 damage, intervals of 1, does not wake up)
- Sleeping Book (everyone around, costs 1)
- Sleeping Rod (10% Chance)
- Aqua Rapier
- Aqua Scythe
- Aqua Dagger
- Aqua Sword
- Aqua Lance
- Aqua Axe
- Aqua Hammer
- Aqua Whip
- Bow of Morpheus
| Freeze • Petrify • Blaze • Sleep • Paralyze • Poison • Fear |
Haste • Anti-Freeze • Purify • Anti-Blaze
Anti-Sleep • Anti-Paralyze